I’m going back on the road and I’m leaving by the end of March. I’m very excited to share this with you guys. I’m off to some island in Palawan and will stay there for a couple of weeks up to a month to make a new website and by the end of April I’ll fly out. This time around I’m gonna travel slower. On my last backpacking trip, I moved every three days or so to see as much as I can and it was f*cking exhausting and I won’t do that anymore (not to mention it’s more expensive).
I’ve also decided to make a living out of my passion. My blog went through a major overhaul to make it more appealing to both advertisers and to my audience. I spent a lot of sleepless nights trying to understand SEO and online marketing in the shortest possible time. Freedom may be possible through hard work and some smart decisions.
I also built another website just a couple of days ago that I hope I could also earn from. And I’ll be building more as I go along the way. I hope to earn from these as well and at the same time improve my skill and competency set in online ventures.
A Little Secret
I’m not as courageous as what most of my friends think I am. I am also scared. I’m surrounded with anxiety and with people who doesn’t believe that this is possible.
But more than being afraid of the unknown and more than being afraid of failing, I’m more afraid of having regrets. So, I’m gonna pursue this regardless.
Good thing I have a few friends who believe in my insanity and support my goal. Good thing I have my network of blogger friends who are also aiming for the same thing, a “permanent escape route” from the rat race and from the cubicle life.
And I hope I could also pave the way for some of you who are also thinking of doing the same thing in the future.
Flipnomad Needs Your Support
I know that this wouldn’t be possible if you didn’t support me. And I’ll be asking for more of your help. Don’t worry, I won’t ask for a financial donation.
Here are some ways on how you could help me in the coming months. You could support my site (Flipnomad) in various ways.
1. Online Love: Show some more online loving by sharing my posts through your Twitter/Facebook, Stumble Upon and other Social Networks. You could also like my Facebook Fan Page (Flipnomad) and Follow me on Twitter (Flipnomad).
2. Subscribe and Follow My Adventure: Yup, just by susbcribing alone, you would be able to help me achieve my goal. And I promise that I won’t spam you. You will just get updates about my blog that will hopefully inspire you to pursue your own passion. If, by any chance, you think my blog is not helping you in any way, feel free to unsubscribe anytime .
3. Link Me Up: Link me (Flipnomad) up in your blogroll and in your posts. It’ll be a huge help for me.
4. Send some Critique: Take a look at my site and let me know if you see some bugs or if you have any suggestion on how I can improve it more. I’m a neophyte in this blogging thingy so any constructive feedback is appreciated, email me at iamflip (@) flipnomad.com.
6. If you know any advertisers that might be interested to advertise in my site, kindly send them my way so I could discuss with them some advertising options that I have.
And lastly, if you’re a travel blogger or a lifestyle design blogger, self development blogger or just a passionate blogger of any niche, just keep doing what you’re doing. You guys are my source of inspiration and I wouldn’t be able to think and believe that a location independent kind of lifestyle is possible if it weren’t for you guys.
Thanks in advance for your support. I’ll be documenting a lot more of travel tips for you guys to help you as well on your future travels. In the future I’ll be compiling all my learning so I could also share it with you.
I’m back on the road
PS: If you would like to support me further, insert this badge in your blog with a link back to flipnomad.com. Thanks!!!