London is one of the big cities that I would like to visit in the future. Even if I love small towns very much, I still retain my amazement and interest in visiting big cities too. I have some friends that went to UK to learn English in London and they constantly keep me updated with a variety of stuff about London. There is so much to see and do in a city and London in particular could definitely keep anyone busy with a variety of interesting activities. Don’t waste any more time! You can search for the best deals on London hotels online with Venere to help save some of that travel budget for the fun activities listed below.
Here are my five best things that I’d like to do in London:
1. Check out the London Eye: I’m very afraid of heights but it doesn’t bar me from trying things out and taking a ride in the London Eye would definitely an interesting experience for me. I’d love to see the whole city from above.
2. Visit Museums: London has so many museums to visit. The plethora of interesting things to see vary from pre-historic to very modern art exhibitions. I’m a big fan of museums and I always make sure that I get to visit at least one museum in every place that I go to. So if you’re in UK to learn English in London or just to tour around, make sure to check out their museums.
3. Go to a Theater: My inclination to art is not limited to just being amazed at creative objects. I would also love to check out the lively theatre scene in London.
4. Food Adventure: A travel experience wouldn’t be complete without trying out the local delicacies and trying out London’s local dishes is definitely on top of my list of to do in London.
5. Visit Markets: They say that you get to know a city very well by visiting their local markets. And I truly agree on this. I always visit markets in all the places that I go to, sometimes not to buy but just to observe stuff that are being sold and the locals buying them. I’m very much amazed how diverse the food choices are and I’m also enthusiastic in seeing local handicrafts and other hand made products being sold in markets.