I’ve been travelling for eight months now in Southeast Asia and I often meet travellers who are not including The Philippines in their itineraries.
It may be attributed to a variety of things like lack of information about the country, perceived safety issues, bad press that the country is receiving etc etc etc.
I would like to change all these and I would like to show the world how beautiful my country is!
Together with the support of the Pinoy Travel Bloggers community, I would like to invite you to get a copy of The Philippines:Pearl of the Orient. It’s a FREE EBOOK showcasing the beauty of my home country, The Philippines.
Here’s how to get a free copy:
1. Click on subscribe and confirm your subscription.
2. You’ll start receiving email updates from FlipNomad after you confirm your subscription.
3. On your latest email update, you’ll see a link “Philippines Ebook”
4. Click on that link to download your free copy.
5. In case you receive an error, “Download Does not Exist” make sure that the last character in your URL is 6. If in case it’s a different number, just change it to 6 and hit enter. It should start downloading!
6. If you don’t receive your copy on the next update of FlipNomad website, send me an email at flipnomad(@)gmail(dot)com and I’d be happy to send you a copy.
Note (as of 12/4/2011): The download link is working now!
I’d appreciate it if you could also tweet this, share it on FB, stumble or even blog about this.
Ipagmalaking ikaw ay PILIPINO!
Ipagmalaki ang ganda ng PILIPINAS!