Note: Updated as of March 25, 2013
Get a copy of my very first ebook, Backpacking Tips for Southeast Asia. This is not made to replace your travel guidebooks but rather to complement it. This is a budget travel primer that will surely help you travel cheaply around Southeast Asia.
all you have to do is subscribe and you’ll get the link where you can download this ebook.
This ebook contains:
About the Author
Where Do You Begin
Saving Money for Your Trip
Which Credit Card to Use
Which ATM Card to Use
Before You Leave
What to Bring
How to get There; By Air
How to get There; By Land
How to get There; By Sea/River and Other Options
How to Find Cheap Accommodation
Working Along the Way
Health and Safety
Food and Drinks
Skills and Competencies You’ll Learn
After the Trip: What to do Next
Additional Tips from Fellow Travel Bloggers
1. If you have already subscribed before you will see the download link on the next update of FlipNomad.com.
2. If you haven’t subscribed yet, click on subscribe and confirm your subscription.
3. You’ll start receiving email updates from FlipNomad after you confirm your subscription.
4. On your latest email update, you’ll see a link “Your Free Ebook”
5. Click on that link and you’ll get your Free Ebook.
Disclaimer: These are just some of my advices, please exercise due diligence in double checking some information before using it (e.g. bank info, hostels promotion etc) as they are deem to change without prior notice.